In this current time, stress is at an all-time high.
One of my spiritual teachers shared that stress is a sign of transformation taking place! What a great perspective to work from. It is empowering, as long as we view this time as a great opportunity for emotional and spiritual growth.
So I've decided to bring some of my work out that has been in development for this last year.
How to use the Five Elements (Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal and Water) to tap into our inner resources and move us through this great time of transformation.
What better time to reflect on how we deal with stress...or not!
Do you react with anger, anxiety, worry, detachment, or fear? Perhaps all of the above!
The Five Elements help us understand the place where we start. Just at that point when your emotions are triggered.
Using this system that is the foundation of Traditional Chinese Medicine for thousands of years, we can gain deep insight into our inner workings and how we can head off the spiraling into emotion that is our habit pattern. And we know just how toxic negative emotions can be to our immune system, and ultimately our health!
How it works:
In this 3-class live Zoom workshop we will uncover how we deal with stress (both everyday stressors as well as big life stressors) and practice some tools to help restore greater balance and feeling of well-being.
You may find that you have one reaction to work environment and another in your home environment.
In work, I go to anxiety and panic when I'm on overload. In my personal life, however, my first emotion is worry. My stomach feels sick and my digestion is off.
But when I implement these simple tools, I can head off the spiraling effect that occurs with imbalance and it's easier to feel myself again.
July 23 - 12:00-2:00 pm EST (2 hours)
July 30 + Aug 6 - 12:00-1:00 (1 hour) group mentoring sessions
What you will learn:
- What is your Stress Response or Reactive Nature based on this millennia-old Five Element system
- What tools you can use to help you restore balance from three types of activities:
- using mental strategies
- making some minor changes to your home
- and nature/experiential activities
- You choose what you want to test out during the following week - can be one tool or a variety of tools
- In our group mentoring sessions, you'll have the ability to share what you've done and learned, and perhaps decide to try different strategies.
- All with the goal of greater emotional well-being for you and others in your life!
Are you a feng shui practitioner or other holistic healer?
This class is a wonderful complement to your work, to help your clients with these transformational times.
What is required of you?
- Be present
- Be open to the possibilities
- Learn about yourself
- Try out the tools and techniques that make sense to you
- Empower others in the group by sharing your experiences
- Develop community
- Feel empowered
- Most of all...Have fun + be well!
REGISTER HERE TO JOIN US!
2-for-1 SPECIAL OFFER
Because we want to share this information as widely as possible, invite a friend and get 2-for-1! Email me the name of the friend you are inviting for free (or have them split with you - whatever you decide). If you do not have a handy friend to share with, then simply email me and we will "pair you up" with someone so you can get this special offer.