Biophilic Design Consultations
bio.phil.ia: our passionate love of life and all that is alive
bio.phil.ic de.sign: an emerging discipline to guide design with the goal of bringing nature into our homes and work spaces for greater health and well being
"10% of employee absences can be contributed to architecture with no connection to nature"
By incorporating biophilic design into our work spaces we can enhance employee feeling of well being, which is proven to increase productivity, creativity and lowers absenteeism and turnover rates.
Amazon, Etsy, and Apple are just a few of the corporations that have incorporated biophilic design into the creation of their offices. But any company can benefit from even minor changes to the work place without big budgets.
As an employer, the way you arrange your office can either positively or negatively contribute to your employees’ overall mindset and productivity — which can have a positive or negative effect on the quality of their work and your bottom line.
Why is biophilic design a growing trend in the workplace?
- Stress is a global epidemic and impacts our ability to thrive
- Studies show that we spend 90% or more of our time in buildings
- Traditional offices significantly contribute to the stress we experience in the workplace
- We can enjoy greater harmony by tapping into the power of nature within ourselves and our spaces
Schedule a 30-minute Free Exploratory Call to see how your business can benefit from biophilic design
We specialize in small- to mid-sized businesses, from hair salons to chiropractors, trucking companies to advertising agencies!
A biophilic design consultation entails:
- Intake discussions about your goals, corporate culture, sense of place (geographic, historic, geologic) and interviews with key management
- Pre/Post metrics and analysis
- Recommendations, including natural light, plants, views, positioning, color, materials, and more
- On-site or Virtual consultations available
- We can also work with your designers and facilities management